Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Cards

Happy Holidays!  I'm finally on Christmas vacation and am looking forward to getting caught up on some things and taking better care of myself.  I hope to make blogging a big part of my vacation - we'll just have to wait and see.  I wanted to post a few more cards today from the cards I gave my mom.  Again, I have a cluster of three very similar cards (almost identical actually).  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.  Until then...Happy Crafting!

 

 

 

 
I tried to do an accent cluster on this card.  I like the effect - I was trying to channel the work of Christine Middlecamp (see links in sidebar).  I think I have quite a bit to go before I feel comfortable with the cluster technique.  I'm glad I took the leap on this card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info