Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bad Blogger

I want to start out this post by saying I've been a bad blogger.  I'm sorry for being gone so long.  In all honesty, I will probably be pretty sporadic through the end of the year.  However, I will be back in full force in January - or at least that's what I'm telling myself right now.  I sent my mom's box of cards for her friends last Friday and I have a few to post here today.  I took 13 pictures in all - so I'm going to post over a few days.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.  Until then...Happy Crafting!



 

 
I think the three branch out cards would be perfect to submit for Variation of a Theme to Take Ten magazine.  Too bad they need originals!

 
This was my favorite card hands down.  I love coloring images and Basic Grey paper - a match made in heaven.

 
This card was completely out of comfort zone but I LOVE the end result.  Sometimes it's good to color outside the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info