Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello Again!

Okay...so I didn't get right back into it.  I'm sorry for being away so long and honestly I have no excuses.  I just haven't been motivated or inspired enough to get my tush in the chair and bang this thing out.  I'm not really comfortable starting again.  I honestly wish I never would have given up doing something I liked so much.  However, when the burn out phase comes around - it's mighty difficult to fight (for me anyways).  So - here's my plan.  I'm going to try to post 2 or 3 times per week.  At lease one post will focus on what I'm doing now.  I would like to return to Monday Madness without the crazy spending that goes with it.  Whenever possible, I will try and show projects using previous Monday Madness items.  I also would like to start something called Fun Finds (more on that later).  I think this is a solid plan for now and I'm looking forward to getting back into things.  I hope everyone is doing really well.  Until then...Happy Crafting!

P.S. I'm hoping the new design of the blog will get me back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info