Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School's Out for Summer!


Today is the last day of school and I couldn't be happier. For the first time ever - I will be done the last day of school. I have some other stuff-but I think I'll be returning it to the shed. I'm starting to feel a little loss about my hiatus - but logically it is the right thing for me. I've now put my books in stacks and my craft space is clean. It feels good. Still on my back to basics kick. I'm loving writing in my journal. It's making me quite happy. I'm also reading books about writing essays, creative journal writing, and being more healthy. I also pulled out my Max Lucado books - one of my favorite Christian authors. So - I'm moving in the right direction. I'm just trying to think of times I was truly joyful and getting back to doing those things in a 32 yr. old way. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info