Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

I interrupt this programming...


Totally lost. I'm having a crisis of faith right now. I am sick and tired of crafting - completely devoid of my own voice in what I do and make. So, I'm taking an indefinite hiatus. I've gotten so caught up in making things perfect. I've become obsessed with making things look like what's published in magazines. I'm constantly looking at something crafty. And lately - most of that time has been focused on what I can't do - which seems to be a lot. So I'm turning my back on it for a while. I'm putting away all of my crafty materials and getting back to the basics - journal writing, reading, and watching movies. The things I use to love. And I sincerely hope that brings me back to my voice. I am going to make an effort to take more pictures - learn how to take better photos too. This might seem drastic - but it feels like a good step - the right thing to do. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info