Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Just One More Thing

When I was watching the Tim Holtz demo from Paperclipping - I was so focused on my love for the markers that I completely neglected the potential yumminess of Ranger's new paper formulated for stampers.  As a stamper that in the past has cussed profusely when the image isn't exactly how I want - the idea of a paper that could not only be easier to stamp on but also give a cleaner, more precise impression is definitely glee worthy.  Frankly, I can't believe it took me FIVE days to talk about it.  I'm so excited at just the thought....

Source Image
There are 10 pages in a pack and the price point is a little steep at $7.99.  Frankly - if the paper works the way they say it does here - it'll be worth it's weight in gold.  I waste TONS of paper trying to get a good impression.  Sheesh - I'm getting frustrated just writing about it!


Source Image
And just one more other thing.  Tim has a new book out!!!! I have the first volume and it is packed with cool techniques.  I cannot wait to see what techniques and creative goodness he's bringing to the table in this new volume.  Tim is offering signed copies of his newest book on his site here.

So there it is...just one more thing.  Oh yeah, and just one more OTHER thing.  I'm a hot mess.  I think that's it for CHA Week (one month late I might add) - but let's be honest - I could add "one more thing" at anytime.  I hope everyone has a lovely Friday.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info