Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Am I Crazy?

I might be crazy - but I still think I can do it. I can read 50 books by December 31, 2013. I'll just need to do a few things, like...

Turn off the television.
Stay awake and present.
Take lunch breaks to eat healthy (to keep me awake) and read or write.
Abandon books that don't interest me - no more hanging in there until the end. They have fifty pages to get it together.
Pay my library fine - then I can rent books with a deadline attached...more motivation.
Determine my true priorities.


I still might be crazy - but there's a plan there. I just need to decide if reading 50 books is a "true" priority. It's so hard trying to decide what's important. I will never get over how I've been in this body, mind, and heart 24 hours a day for the last 36+ years and still have no idea what I really want. It just doesn't seem possible. But here I am...Strange how things work. I'll keep you posted on my decisions.

Quick update: I think I've finally narrowed down my CHA picks (maybe) and will be going forward with that post in the next few days. Hope everyone is having a great Friday. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info