Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fun!



I have only a few things to report today.  I've been concentrating a lot on defining a structure for this blog before school starts in just over a week!  I can't believe it.  I have really enjoyed spending time on this blog over the summer.  I've loved the opportunity to really search around for great things and to use that to create a blueprint for what's to come.  I'm happy to announce that I'm getting a lot closer to having this blog up and running with a schedule of posts.  It should be fun!  BTW: I think Tonks has enjoyed the time as well - she's used research time to sit on the printer and attacking outgoing paper.  Nice!

I don't want to leave you without a few fun finds/inspirational goodness to take a look at over the weekend.  So here it goes...

1.  Check out Jennifer McGuire's card and the explanation of the technique.  Can't wait to try it with one of my new flower stamps!

2.  Check out how Julie Fei-Fan Balzer altered prima colors to give a cool collaged look.  I LOVE her work.

3.  Check out the links to six tutorials on making paper flowers on the new Create: Blog (the new blog for Northridge Media - publisher of Cards and Scrapbook Trends).

I hope today finds you well.  Until then...

2 comments:

  1. How do you get to the tutorials for the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edie! It's a little confusing but this is how it works. The Create blog post has two pages. When you look there is a 1 & 2 at the bottom of their post. Page 2 has the flower tutorials. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info