Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

MIA AGAIN!


I know...I know, I've been a horrendous blogger lately.  I've been a little busy and overwhelmed in the last two weeks.  However, I hope to change that over this weekend.  I have a long date with my craft table.  I got the Branch Out stamp set from Stampin' Up.  I was able to unmount them - now what to do with those wood blocks.  If you are interested in unmounting your Stampin' Up rubber stamps, check out this video.  It was a huge help for me.  I'm excited to use this new stamp set.  I should have some examples on Saturday or Sunday.  I'm hoping for a challenge extravaganza!  That's really all of I have to report here.  I hope everyone has a happy Friday.  Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info