Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's a New Day


It's a new day and I'm trying to be faithful to my blog!  I know I sound like a broken record - but it's what I'm dealing with now.  It's a rainy Monday here and I really want nothing more than to stay at home with my diva kitty (who happens to be right next to me stretching).  Alas, being a grown-up means going to work and making a living.  I'm really not a fan of Mondays.  I'm more of a Tuesday/Thursday/Friday girl.  Anyhoo...I have a few cards that were not created for a challenge so I thought I'd share one of those today.  I hope you like the card (and the pic of diva Tonks).  Until then...Happy Crafting!

One more thing.  I found making this card to be very easy.  I had just finished a bunch of cards (6 to be exact) and was pulling ideas from the previous sketches to make something from scratch.  It worked out pretty well for me.  I really enjoyed coloring the stamped image because I was able to pull from so many colors in the patterned paper.  Just another way sketches and challenges help me - even when I don't have one in front of me.  Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info